October 1, 2008
Be Alright
So many people are on a search to find
Within their days for that place
Within their minds to hide
And dump the load of this worldly life
And the things that it can make you feel and do
Just to pass away your time
But you be alright
Cause if you just hold on
Be strong (you)
You'll be alright
Yes you will (yeah)
People have a tendency
To think to themselves that they're the only ones
Going through more things than anyone else
But oh, I bet you'll beg to differ
If you would just consider the bigger picture
Cause then you would see that most people go through
The same things that you do in life
But you be alright
Cause if you can take it
You surely can make it
You be alright (yeah)
Just take a good look around
Look at the things and all the people
People that you see cause
We share a joy, we share a pain
So it doesn't matter at all
Ohh, were all the same
When you feel like, you know what I’m sayin, like,
When you feel like, there’s nobody you can turn too,
Or when its, shit start getting real out here.
I know how it is man, we can identify with that shit for real.
So I want you to know it’s going to be ok, you know what I mean,
It going to be alright, for real.
As time passes, I’m just keeping the faith,
Composing my thoughts and rearranging my plates.
People ask, I’m just telling them straight,
My girl was throwing up this morning; I’m praying it was something she ate.
Feeling pains in my torso now, I scream fuck the world,
But Mother Nature is taking ortho now, trying to regulate our stress and pain,
And also now, this life hurts a little more, so now,
But I’m still holding on ya’ll.
The pain that you know, evil you see,
I got a feeling that were gonna be alright, everything’s going to be alright.
I can feel the sun shinin, no stress, I’m so blessed,
No regrets, I am my past and my path has guided me, inside of me,
Placed me in spots where tracks be, and cats be so hungry, its so funny.
I want to race against millions, twenty-three years ago,
The buildings flow over peaks, made from a cat over seas,
Exposed to the league, its so peace and so deep,
So who am I to question the signs of crafts ways, of these last days,
It just happens that way, divine designs of life,
Balance that way, the trend surfaced and it all blends perfect.
The pain that you know, evil you see,
I got a feeling that were gonna be allright, everything’s going to be allright.
Baby, no you don’t have to worry,
Baby, no you don’t have to worry about me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment