Dear Mateo,
Thank you for writing me that little post. Not so much of a "little" post because it really did make me feel a whole lot better. The littlest things makes the biggest effect (which by the way, I finally know the difference between affect and effect haha). Anyway, thank you for giving me that extra strength to get me through my day and in return, I am sending you some strength today. I know I've been in such a mess, internally and externally, and in some way, maybe you have been too? I only say this because, yeah, we are in some way like one another. Weird, I know, but it puts me at ease knowing that someone like you understands me with the way I view and think things. So if you were in a mess and still are, I hope you find the peace in all this "madness." The world IS a crazy place, but it also and always will have its beauty. I guess the bad in things are what makes us feel alive and give us a little kick to reality that we should never take things for granted. I know your uncle is looking after you and watching you and your family, no doubt. Your amazing loved ones up there will always be by your side as well as the ones down here on earth, through every trials and tribulations you may go through. So "stay light," mattie. :}
Don't let the chaos in your head overcome the mateo we all know and love.
Love,
Anna Liza
No comments:
Post a Comment