To all the men I have ever loved,
I give you a round of applause
for dealing with the s**t I put you through,
for dealing with my constant rambling nonsense.
I go through pictures,
through videos,
through pages in my journal,
with the words smeared from fallen tears,
from the pain of love,
from the thought of "forever"...
this is for the men that I still do love,
the same men that I "loved."
I still love.
I give my heart to every person that has cared for me,
in a way only two people can care for,
in a way when no one else matters.
I give my heart away to every person I never said, "I love you," to,
because ya'll didn't know I really do.
I don't say it for fear of rejection,
just the type of person I am,
the person the stars created me,
a Libra.
Love to Love,
yet I'm shy as hell to tell you,
and you, and you , and you. (pwahahhah i love too much)
-----
i don't know where this is going.
No comments:
Post a Comment