This past weekend was stacked with a lot of unremembered memories. Mostly, it was a bout reconnecting. In a span of three days, i spent time with a lot of different friend groups. Happy birthday cousin, J-Bug, and Reesie! Kindergarden classmates, second cousins, ex-girlfriends, high school crushes, old housemates, new brothers, mentors, niner fans. It was jam-packed with people watching, and i was more throwed then the ol' pigskin we were watching. Usually can't take too much of it like that but believe me, i was so very happy this past weekend. Just wish my parents were in town so I could have spent a little time with them too.
oh, and other week I met this dude Isaac, through like Teeko who's folks with Boo, and Mace's cousins, Danilo and J. Jerisa and I just tagged a long but it was pretty cool man. Hella played 10 fingers with a small group of friends (it was fairly quickly I wasn't so much a stranger) including Isaac's parents hahah. But I was reminded of him because he played his guitar for us, only to introduce a group sing-along. His last song tho, he sang Change gon' Come, for sure one of my favorite songs ever. But Happy Belated to Isaac! Good times ..
I'll try to post pictures tonite when I get off work, but listen to one of my favorite artists sing one of my favorite songs.
No comments:
Post a Comment